The Planning Committee is in charge of the more specific details of each year's seminar, such as the program, booking speakers and panelists, the schedule and the seminar Team Leaders, J-Crew and operations staff.
- Alumni - Our Alumni have gone on to provide thousands of hours of community service back to their local communities. The Alumni Committee keeps Alumni connected to us and each other.
- Day Four Mentor - The Day Four Mentor Committee helps us to bridge the organization from a leadership seminar to a leadership program.
- Media - The Media Committee is designed to promote EDGE to the Alumni and Prospective Students with their creativity and online prescence.
- Facilities/Ops - Facilities and Ops are the backbone to the seminar. This committee work behind the scenes making tremendous impact through organization of our space and material as well as maintaining a strong relationship with our host.
- Program - The Program Committee is vital to ensure that the youth participants are offered quality leadership activities to encourage and build leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Recruitment - The Recruitment Committee is in charge of enrolling all students to the seminar and commit to recommending various styles of leadership while communicating with schools, parents and students.
- Technology and Infrastructure - The Tech/Infrast Committee enables our team to easily get involved and communicate through continuous problem-solving.
Donate to your favorite Planning Committee team member below (if they have set up their own fundraising page) or DONATE TO THE WHOLE TEAM HERE!